We are currently seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant. The position will initially be three days per week, but has the potential to evolve into full-time employment as the company grows. If the job description appeals to you follow the instructions below to apply as soon as possible.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Tracking employee’s hours and creating and distributing pay cheques
2. Creating estimates for clients based on notes made by managers
3. Invoicing clients
4. Receiving payments
5. Correspondence with clients via phone or email
6. General office and file organization
1. QuickBooks experience
2. Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word primarily)
3. Ability to work unsupervised
4. Flexibility with job responsibilities; ability to learn new skills quickly and independently if necessary
5. Customer service experience is an asset as you will be communicating with clients
The starting wage will be $15-18+/hour depending on skills and experience. We are flexible with which days you work, however every second Friday is essential for payroll.
We are a small, but steadily growing company. Therefore you will be required to be an all rounder at times, to meet the challenges that come with this type of role. If this appeals to you, email your application, including a resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.